It was the time we went up ten games again. The time we started filming for the new Sox Movie: "Still, We Still Believe, Still". The time that Thom Werner and John Henry came in to watch play-by-play Ka(y)reoke. (By the way, John Quinn and company do a much better job than the Braves' announcers.) It was the time that we screwed up John Henry's order. And, it was the time that Fitzy and The Boston Teabag Party took over from funny in New York City.
Yes, the Teabag Party is back and it promises to be a BIG night of haha at Thom's Loft. Who's going to be there? Glad you asked.
The Boston Teabag Party, the only show in New York City that features the best comedians from the Boston area, returns this week for it's monthly visit of wicked pissah hilariousness, live from Professor Thom's, New York's best Bostonian-friendly bar.
- A stalwart of many years of the great comedy that's come from Boston - DJ HAZARD
- Quite possible the nicest, funniest, most dad-like comic anywhere - PETE HOLMES
- Only two words needed: when I say "best acoustic Christina folk band in the world", you say GOD'S POTTERY
- Another gluttonous MINUTEMAN CHALLENGE
- Special "Happy Teabag Hour" party, from 730 to 9pm, upstairs in The Loft @ Thom', with pre-show beer and margarita specials. And yes, since Boston is a town full of drunks our happy hour is 90 minutes long. So sue us for bad/awesome math.
New York City has some amazing comedians, and alot of them are from Boston. Come see for yourself...or else!
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? could we?
- Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman