Thursday, June 08, 2006

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head


What an horrible week this has been. I mean this turn of events has been disturbing to say the least. I'm not sure this news will ever sit well. Outside Providence has been discontinued on DVD! Stock up now, because soon Tommy the Wire, Dunph, Bunny Cote, and Cavwich will go away.

What won't go away, though, is this indelible image: (indelible image). Sorry, wrong one. this is what I meant (Warning: The following clip contains adult content. This is not for the faint of heart.): Horror. I don't want to hear one more Yankee whiner complain about all of their injuries. There's no way Matsui makes that catch.

But, all is not lost, there are clear skies ahead. There is Curt Schilling, but with the rain out yesterday, we won't be back in first place no matter what happens tonight. There's always Ka(y)reoke (pictured above: Ken and Steve doing play-by-play). Yes, another chance to shut Michael Kay up and take the mike. It was such a hit on Tuesday that it's going to be a regular thing. We don't have to listen to this man. Say "no" to YES. Have no mercy on Murcer. Single out Singleton. Rise to O'Neil. Extinguish Leiter. Take the game back!

Please post your comments on this blog about the Ka(y)reoke.

'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me
-Hal David

No comments:

...If You Ain't Got That Ring.